Saturday 11 October 2008

GET WELL SOON MR BACHCHAN !!! INDIA AND THE WORLD PRAY FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH TODAY & EVERYDAY.

This is going to all the fans, friends and well wishers of Mr Amitabh Bachchan. Just heard that he has been admitted to the Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai. I immediately sent a text message to Abhishek who is like an elder brother to me. Haven't heard back from him though but today also happens to be Big B's birthday and I want to give him his birthday gift - HIS GOOD HEALTH ! Yes, let's all come together to wish Mr Bachchan a very good health and a very good Happy Birthday. We all know that he has been a fighter all his life. Never given up, always came out as a winner. I remember meeting Mr Bachchan three weeks ago for a brief meeting in his office at Janak. He was wearing his brown suede track suit ready to go the gym. It was my first official meeting with the legend in Mumbai and I still can't forget that walk, that talk, that mannerism and professionalism from the actor.

So today as a Bollywood columnist serving my Indian Film Industry since the last six years, I wish I was sitting next to Mr Bachchan and whispering in his ears - Amit uncle, get well soon because the world waits for you outside. Come and conquer it like you've always done!

WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Always there for you..anytime..anywhere...anyday.
Devansh Patel

No comments: